known then that is the first [and last] time that the title has to do with the content even if only minimally of the post. Well, immediately we break this conformity, which I've already got the hives.
Today, as my way to Camden Lock, I saw a stall crammed with Gioppino on Spongebob. Making soothed by the madness of merchandising, I pulled my usual stupid conclusions.
I, spongebob, we go out.
socks will be cheerleaders, but .... I know that I would go with him on the safe side. Except that after a while 'floating twenty thousands leagues under the sea my nose bleeds and my hair is full of double Tips and salt.
E 'own time to establish a ranking of 10 TV characters with whom I could establish a liaison:
1 - Simon Bellamy [ Misfits] alias Iwan Réhon
2 - Sheldon Cooper [The Big Bang Theory] alias Jim Parsons
3 - The guy doing the advertising mediaset premium no not that clumsily COPY "I'm a PC, and I'm a mac" the other.
4 - Johnny Knoxville
5 - Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks
6 - Beavis and Butthead [well, you both, but spend the entire the evening to drink Pepsi and watch video idiots on TV]
7 - The loser of the fair-haired keyboardist Kidd Video , and if you were not born in the 80s, have never lived.
8 - Screech of Saved by the bell .... must have been heavy pizza last night [the pizza is inversely proportional to the English] but I think I wanted to see the cast of this show full tonight.
9 - nine .... .... uhm.
are not able to finish in the standings for the moment, my teenagerormoni must have suddenly turned off, or have entered menopause.
* tip: instead of waste your day watching TV, go out and get a whiskey at the pub. So it's strange that people who live in your head come to life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment