M the fever is coming, and for me to have a fever in the winter is an oddity.
is usually in August that the tonsils can reach the size of two bowling balls ( The Big Lebowski confirms my theory) and I have to turn the leaves of cabbage with boiled neck. I say no, but let's pretend that a handsome vampire and sgnaccherissimo would dine with blood coming from my aorta ... that I would figure there ??!!??
- In less than a week, temperatures will drop additio footsteps nte - scientists confirm the useful forecast.
Oh thanks, it's cold in winter and in summer it is hot. Large studies to achieve these results, right? Well, according to some it may even snow (harry potter has helped them with clairvoyance) weeeeeeehhhhhhhh it all go and eat ice sculptures made from granite found the snow in the wheels of the car!
Speaking of taste for the macabre ....
Let's say that I find in the U.S. for the Christmas period, having lost all sense of reality and that, mmm damn, has absolutely no idea what a gift to my little friends of the heart. Mr. Craig Harvey suggests a solution:
Morgue Shop!
Behold, Ladies and Gentlemen! Just for you friends coming soon creeps bottles containing "Body Fluids and salviettone beach with classic, timeless silhouette from the crime scene!
weeehhhhh!
I wonder .... but they only make the gift packages?
0 comments:
Post a Comment