drunk has never been so complicated.
will be the cold or having dinner at KFC ...
* OPEN PARENTHESIS: if you ask a normal menu with drink and sandwich, you'll receive gigapatatine, a single dose of Texan beans and a slice of chicken fried everything strictly . Ok, thanks, I was hungry, but you could avoid the extermination of poultry? And I would like to point out that the sandwich, for its size, very remembered the classic red double decker bus with a side of whole bunches of lettuce, tomatoes and strange objects flying, deep-fried.
CLOSED PARENTHESIS *
I was saying ... It will be cold or have dinner at KFC, or maybe you have tested the masochistic tendency of the amazing attractions amusement park in Piccadilly (Salutoni the irreducible fellow adventures evening and Elena Andres!), but has never seen that after a sambuca and a mojito, not there were traces of the sought state of inebriation! And you stand there, wait the alcoholic punch that does not arrive. But where are you? None. Not reached. How can I enter in the cliché of debauchery wasters ta if I can not even take a zigzag course? ehadai!
Ahhhh beautiful are the days when it was enough to make you feel a bacardi breezer alcoholic.
The only time it was devastating groped to fall asleep after taking the milk +.
No, uh, phaaaa .... nothing to do with Clockwork Orange droogs oh.
Milk + Honey to regain my voice on the goose out of tune. Right right?
Two tips that I feel compelled to give:
a) if you do not want to scare / your / your roommates / i, n on Fall asleep with his back against the MAI back of the bed. They might think that you died in his sleep and thus throwing down the toilet like a goldfish or a cotton swab used.
However, always pull on the water.
2) Never drink hot milk before sleep. Nightmares in which you are friends with the Dari insured.
My friend and roommate, Mel, cited in the previous post , seeing me sitting on the bed in apparent rigor mortis ask me
- but what do you do? (Mumbling scared half asleep) -
I - uh, no nothing, just a burden on the stomach -
Rockandroll people. At my age, the Beatles were already tired of producing records, and I do not digest milk.
I cut my fringe, or alternatively get a perpetual stream of air that takes the eye away from the cloistered bunch of my eyes. Sincerely, Joey Ramone, I can not understand How could you interact with the world, but the same respect you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment