The noise of the air bubble that forms between the socks and the back of the all star is similar to that of a blasphemy because he found that duck queue at the supermarket [and was in line at the cash MAX 10 pieces]. I always feel a bit 'embarrassed when my shoes produce that sound, I fear that people might think that I have communication problems with the final part of my large intestine. [Just between us, large intestine, but that horrible term ....]
What then happens always when you are in an elevator with other people, or walking down the hall, usually at school, in those rare moments of absolute silence : *
noise - glances of those around you - you who muttered a "nombhenomfsfseSCARPEmbho" - which you flee and squeek squeeek squeeeeeeeek, the duck chases *
you'd like to have a bib that reads "the one near I do not use no gas giuliani . I do. "
But it's too late.
Your socks will never return more than once, and even your reputation.
Council: I still would avoid the chili beans for breakfast.
0 comments:
Post a Comment