Sehseh, work tomorrow and seh soon should I put myself in the arms of the sgnacchero of Orpheus [specifically that it is not a night but my new hobby Orpheus ehhdddai greek type that deals with the question: raga is time to sleep, Orpheus. Eh him.] That actually looks at me with the air of one who has dimegliodafare from behind the door. But why indulge in a comatose state and unproductive when I can boycott my cognitive faculties with acres of futility and emptiness? In fact, after a successful tour in gap between web pages, I decided to autodedicarmi a random playlist that night will make it impossible to rework any mental night anchesì known as a dream.
Boards of Canada, Wild Nothing and Casiotone for the painfully alone you think.
Meanwhile, I put it on the water for chamomile.
Orfeoooooo, how many spoons of sugar do you want?
0 comments:
Post a Comment