NO.
What monosyllable cheerful.
From accurately place in any speech to avoid embarrassing situations. It comes back to you immediately smile.
also consider the practical side, the less oxygen wasted, less work for the lungs. No redundant phrases that both the average concentration of an average listener is about 2 minutes [if male 35 / 2].
PERSON A: Talk
PERSON B: pretend to listen, disguising the distraction with facial expressions, which even Jim Carrey . And, meanwhile, thinks
Where do I park? But I came in the car? Oh no ... but then by what means transport are arrivat ahhhh ... my sister gave me a ride. Oh sure, grew up in a hurry eh, the license already, the next time I go out drinking and me in a bad, use it as a taxi. Teh think, if there was teletrasposrto I would not be here to think of gasoline. But oh, with all the money invested for research, scientists might also sti us a little thought ... two calculations in bad shape, space-time and quantum physics and bona there that we have solved. Speaking of physics, I must remember to set the timer to record the big bang theory , I've already lost too many points.
We start from the background:
My roommate, Mel, back from a trip to Italy speedy-it succeeded to an extraordinary number of magazines pleasantly frivolous, exhausting to fight boredom Airport . The evening before I even have this source of rubbish and the various articles that I recommend to wear fluorescent and take inspiration from that lady gaga as a fashion knows, my eye falls on a series of pages graphically treated from scooby doo, filled with cliches and disconnected phrases. And then we read my horoscope.
I have treated 3. Conflicting opinions about my destiny, you do not understand anything except that they are probably emotionally and economically doomed, but mercury and uranium Venus salutes him by the horns with Saturn, the moon and the sun play a trump card so I could have a hope after the second decade January. Well, fortunately.
But all engagements lightning Paul Fox had promised, they ended up?
Ohhh ... look at the dust atmofericoooooooo
0 comments:
Post a Comment