Tuesday, January 25, 2011

World's Thinnest Tampon

Comic Sans killer of good taste. The Hunted


The probability of encountering a person naturally predisposed to realize all the laws of Murphy are rare. But if on your list of things to do before 30 years have also marked this option, here are satisfied.

I think I'm one of the most awkward and clumsy that exist on earth, so that I do just for you. About me gravity has a devastating effect. I break objects, collision with the little toe inaccessible corners and I fall to the ground just buttered toast. I consider myself as a subject be studied ....

Normally the chances that I have to touch an object and smash it into oblivion is 93%.

not want to dwell Placing an ephemeral supersensitive to be able to undo the damage done by pressing ctrl-z on a 'non-existent keyboard [yes, when you realize that it can not enforce laws on real elettronerd you feel empty and stupid], I will say to the contrary in far-fetched assumptions on the remaining 7% of cases.


SPACE DEDICATED TO START WHEN I TRY TO GIVE CREATE A SCENARIO RIDICULOUS within your cranium:


If I fall with my elbow a closet full of ash and cherry, which degrade the soil produces a sound equal to a Katy Perry concert, which is annoying and avoidable beautifully, I feel at peace with the side Godzilla that lies under my skin white. If, however, the object in question, after movements like Carla Fracci, stable and safe return to his seat, alas promises a day of bad luck. Oh yes, because the fall-not-received will remain in the air like a grain of corn which bursts late, or as quandooooo [fade out and blur, which introduces a flashback, please]: you stand there looking smeared on the couch with a bowl of popcorn on his stomach and all of a sudden, during the scene of the scariest movie among the scariest most frightening movie in the history of films that are more frightening, from the bottom of the bowl comes the sound era, popcorn everywhere, you emit a shriek so sharp that the actors of the movie you were viewing, stop, look at you and wonder if you really worried all is well.

Living in the classic calm before the storm is never pleasant. You know, you know, the catastrophe around the corner and there you smiled mockingly. Just one false move with a sneeze and destroy Westminster. Would you like to take refuge in the house and wait for the INEVITABLE inconsolable whimpering under the covers, as after reading an article that highlights the vocal and artistic talents of Justin Bieber. And you decide to leave.

Each step is a relentless pace toward your destiny that you obviously do not save the figures of m *** a. Yet now you should have signed a truce or something like that. Reach the busiest point of the whole of London, perhaps in front of the exit tube of Leicester Square and in less than no time ... .. BOOM six glide on her knees, dragging on the pavement even your dignity. Around your grotesque there is formed a gap, through some merciful stops in relief operations while looking for the invisibility cloak to harry potter - shit, I left it in the other bag! - A split second later, with an agile leap in style Orfei, you're back on their feet. Red-faced and dirt on the knees .... Muttered a: yeah I'm fine and chuckled pretending it did not happen anything ... eh-look-a-po'-the-case at that time was passing across the street parade of young sgnaccheri. Well at least I caught their attention.

Thank Murphy, but soon find out your home address, or even perpetual motion of buttered toast tied to the back of a cat can save you from the day of reckoning. Meanwhile, you owe me a new pair of pants.


* Tip: If after a night of strange dreams and omens warning you wake up and you have the impression that the world is behind you confabulating, Arm yourself with armor and barricaded in the house, damn ! One day you'll thank me.


Do not mention it, though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment