Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Psoriasis Patient College Scholarships

They tried to make me go to rehab But I Said No, no, no.

London, also known by many as the o ohndon ondon, for the supporters of Anglicisms, the city is always bustling. There are even those who say that if you are tired of London you are tired of life. However sometimes the despair and sadness, also dictated by the absolute instability of my hormonal make me feel a little 'alone. So given that no one assumes, for the moment, for a full time job can hold off my mind-vomit-dumb-ideas, suddenly appeared with strange characters who spend most of my days. Too bad that they disappear soon after made the offer of five tea, with lots of specialty sugar from France. After so many disappointments But I found a drinking buddy faithful. This is the cat GLITTER. Even my friend-roommate Mel has now resigned to his constant presence. It 's a very masculine animal, hence the name Glitter. It eats chocolate, prozac and canned tuna, has a lock-pink crest on the bathroom mirror and threatening messages written in lipstick addressed to Mel because it allows him never to drink alcohol during the weekend. She ignores them all the time. In response, the cat GLITTER [when it comes to him must specify cat, some say not only GLITTER .... Is a bit 'as referring to an important person forgetting "sir" before the name. E 'offensive] uses the pillow of my friend-counquilina as bedding. I am using it [he did not cushion the Mel] living as a scarf, even though my skin is sensitive to cat dander, so at the end of the day my neck is swollen and red. But I do not care because the cat GLITTER told me that the cortisone cream to go around.

And indeed it did.

cat Glitter I love you.


Glitter Cat and I travel to Piccadilly.



0 comments:

Post a Comment