finally got to see the new film by Sofia Coppola. In
streaming.
I think I lost important pieces of the frame because the cute fairy who has taken it all every now and then cut off the heads so as to recreate the typical anxiety splatter horror film in which decapitated bodies come to life and speak using telekinetic techniques unknown to us being endowed with the skull and jaws. But comunquenondivaghiamo.
<< I do not want to stay here to do a film critic, that not even pay me to give my opinion and show my legs on television, here are free, for the glory, look at woman in the audience that there is no need for yelling at me with that 'ugly hoarse voice because not even want me in this transfer are I have to insist so much, and now here I am, and she just can not do anything.>>
While trying to pronounce phrases from the faux intellectual content, looking in a room with lewd and do not care, I do the 'wink at 'operator trainee who abruptly told me to cut it short, I settle coffins and push-ups and .... but heck the lights of this study are too strong ....
open my eyes and the mirror of my London-WC with a brush in hand to mo 'microphone and the hair dryer that I only fan the right side of the head. The hair on the left side are not even wet the baby of the ring ...
And what was I talking about?
Ah seh ... Somewhere. with the participation of Giorgia Surina which reads in English and is not even capable of autodoppiarsi in Italian, Simona Ventura, Valeria Marini and Laura Chiatti. Useless and annoying as a bubble on the wallpaper has been applied to the wall. Cristian De Sica was missing right and we were full.
Sofia, if you need, the next time you ask me .... I appear for free.
Since I have yet to see the last 5 minutes of film I can not give an objective opinion about it, though ... mmmm ... sorry but where is the makeup artist who lacks little to direct. Makeup, make-up please!
3-2-1 Action!
0 comments:
Post a Comment