Monday, January 24, 2011

When Is Gmc Yukon Changing Body

Violet Jacket. Vodka

I ndossare a second hand clothing once I would have bothered ... as if a dress could somehow represent a cross section of his soul. One is wearing. Sure, it could be seventh grade when you want to be part of a flock was a need for indisputable. And what better key to be accepted by the pack, if not all embellish the point? At the time, and you start talking about two thousand, the brands that were the most were two or three, but the experts had to fashion designers certainly have been a erasmus too along with some alien creature brutally dressed up as the pants IN consisted of a prototype NASA-Tutone pocket-like storage space and the colors sparafleshanti. The hangers of our cabinets were filled with these bags of garbage in design reminds me a lot [in hindsight we are all better at judging the past] the reflective jackets of airport employees. But you could not do otherwise. I still remember with horror my complaints addressed to Mother and Father to obtain " so cool with the blue T-shirt on the doll with the navel piercing, but by the by! " . Perhaps now, at 10 [ten?? ohddio] years, were downgraded to Radom to use towels or cloth in case of emergency: doghouse, cat vomit, ugly patchwork of jobs. Step back in time I would probably say the mestesso of 10 [yes, I did the accounts are past 10 years and the thing I worried a lot] to wake up years ago that both T-shirts signed or not be part of the mass does not get well. I'm in a transitional period that often leads me to make the tough self-criticism and, I must admit that the few times I tried un'approccio large-scale social, I got disappointing results. An abomination. To think the thought of the group, re-use phrases have heard in empty talk and mediocre to appear part of something he never did for me. While the other had the cumpĂ , which in most cases was an excuse to make out with the bully on duty behind the phone booths, which were still with the cards or chips, I thought of nothing else. Then I had nothing to talk about during the break and I felt empty ... empty but with clothes, "signed". The first appearance.

Today, during a great ride through the streets of Covent Garden, I found a place of perdition will become one of my absolute favorite destinations. This is a vintage shop that sells used clothes. There are many here in London but this is the best. Good prices and spectacular entourage. Not having anything in particular to buy, because my bank account is similar to a useless black hole of despair, I decided to just give a look. Result? I made the deal more affordable profits 10 [I reiterate the point] years. A purple and black checkered jacket, which will become my fetish. Price: 5 pounds. but only after taking her home and discovered that I wear is also made in Italy. ... tell me if these are not coincidences!


Wearing it makes me think the previous owner, it will be done and seen wearing that jacket? It 's like if I had a bit of recent history that covers me back. Given the presence of shoulder pads I assume comes from the 80, which does nothing but increase by 1000% the absolute admiration I have for him.

mistake me for looking Lerch of the Addams family, but this is yet another point in its favor.



0 comments:

Post a Comment