Sunday, January 16, 2011

Causes Of Skin Rashes From The Sun

VelociRaptusOmicidi.


There are those days when ...

not. Not in those days when you could wear pants theory of any kind and form and color do not feel lonely and ridiculous in the midst of many other women in your same situation who wear pants of any kind shape and color, but more because axillary, eh ... you know when you're not agile, able to dive with a parachute, to the wheel and slip into the boxes of shoes as a contortionist with one hand while driving a hang glider to retrieve a lost ancient vase and the other challenges rock - paper - scissors - lizard - spock your roommate to decide who touches empty the garbage this week. I mean other day. Those in which even the sight of another human being irritates you to the metaphysical level. That when you look in the mirror you would like to bury you under several blankets and a pound of empty DVD cases wearing a pink wig. I'm talking about the sales period.


analyze the scenario.


CASE 1: You spent the night in a tent located in a tactical choice to duty after taking:

- angle of the sun,

- drafts

- presence of high and low tide influenced by lunar phases


Good. You had a great idea about ... ...

you wake up, disturbed by noise morning traffic, open the zip of your sarcophagus of cloth and inhaling a gentle breeze as the sun lightens your hair right now, they really suck.


OPEN PARENTHESIS will have breathed the whole night inside a pyramid-shaped building made mostly of unknown materials, it is recreated on the walls of a condensate dioxide carbon that would not be enough to eradicate the Amazon forest, but even the hours of physical education in junior high, (when the hormones was a young preteen girl made you sweat so embarrassing, that if you wore a t-shirt blue to deep blue at the end) so make your mane. Paglia. E 'straw. And I've lost inside the comb. CLOSED PARENTHESIS.


CASE 2: If, as I believe it is more humanly plausible, have decided to stay inside your home, have breakfast, and then a doccettina to leave the house at 10:40 " that both mica will all be there waiting balances" and let's stop for gas in reserves ... who are prepared to face the Notorious SEVEN SHIRTS superhuman effort to survive this unforgettable experience.

Odysseus dear, if only every now and then I crossed the threshold of your building to the shopping, without sending you all the Penelope, which was also weave pants, you'd easily avoided by turning around like an idiot for 7 years (they were more than 7 right?), desperate because oh no, I can not find my way home that there are barriers. Telemachus would have grown without the syndrome of abandonment and your dog would not die, eaten by fleas.


masochistic But back to the practice of shopping from balances. Reach the center of town is not ANY point and enough. Do not even know how and when it is formed that queue of cars, but more importantly, why you found us both in half. Put your mind at rest so that your lane will be one in which the traffic flows. Turn on the radio. And what if you do not talk about people's scalp to grab the last scarf cristian-Delon de les cojons that is 170% discount, but that still costs 500 gozziladollari. That makes you even more nervous and wanted to spend the money it makes your fingers tingle, as you open your wallet and throw a wad of € 20 out of the window, with a compulsive movement. Now you're better, but think you can find parking? But toh, it should be, a hole, but then you see that there is not many people around? You see that I made a good breakfast? Mh since I ate bacon croissant 4 despite my diet indicate to you: shake a grain of corn and carrots, I think I skip lunch. Turn the corner, here's the store that sold off the souls of the clerks. But what is it? There was an accident?!? What do they have to look at all there like that?

No dear, that's the line with lots of body guards.

A certain number of hours after entering the store you pre-selected: confused and hazy memories, someone gave you a black eye. No, I do not feel I'm dressed so that is fine with me there is too much tail to the dressing rooms. Fog fog fog, where you pay? Ah there, vah who put items next to the speakers. All of a €? But I need this ... fog and mist blur. Portfolio. But I had no money when I left? Light.


Conclusion: I had found the parking was free because the land which now lies helpless on your quattroruotemotorizzata is made of mud and dirt from hell and you will probably have to wait for the arrival summer in order to free the wheels of your car out of the mire. You are from McDonald's to break the promise made to yourself fast during a state filled with happiness and hopes pre-shopping, in tiny hand you a bag full of items for hair and never put a shirt that is too large and is likely to change but you'll have to go ...

but eh .... But where I put the receipt? Please pass me the mayonnaise?


AH BHE course, if you're a kid things are going in a completely different way. Come shop in a quiet random, a quick spin through the shelves, friendly people, good day here, welcome there ... uh what is it's a nice shirt and vah is my size. Camerino, quick look in the mirror, lift an eyebrow in approval, cash, wallet, hello and goodbye. At home to break the guitar hero!


* Council: Do not know if this is true or something like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Prince Charming Italian politics, but apparently the best goods is exposed at the end balances. Well Thank you very much committed harpies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment